Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Eagel

I the eagle a symbol of Strength and beauty,
I the eagle a symbol of freedom and authority;
I fly toward light; the sun can’t harm my eyes,
My enemies are behind me blinded by the sight. 
Deep in to the clouds I glide and soar,
I can fly and rise I am not afraid of the storm.
I get really excited when clouds start to gather,
I mount up and ride on the air current farther.


When you see trial and temptation,
You too must fly directly to the sun;
The light of God will blind your enemy,
You will get rid of sadness and worry.
Don’t be content to live with mediocrity,
Soar in the heaven far above the winds of adversity.



Fly the storm of life with great faith,
Don’t rely on human Support or consciousness;
Act like a child of God with great confidence,
everyhing is  possible when you are in his hands.
You are not made to be with chickens in barns,
But you are made to fly like me in heavens above.


Don’t feed yourself anything that is dead,
What enters in you determines your strength;
With Prayers and praise develop your wings,
Sharpen your vision understand his words;
Fine-tune your ear to obey God’s voice,
Destroy evil and fly high from your sins.


"They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."   Isaiah 40:31 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment