Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting for you to notice me

Why do you keep asking and praying?
When I am the one who is waiting,
Waiting for you to notice me
Just for a moment to look at me.



Why do you look at me?
But you can’t see me
You stretch your arms,
But you can’t touch me
You keep asking one question
Over and over and you wonder.



I am not sure what you are asking,
I found you and you found me;
You are the one who kept hiding
You pass by me you pass through me,
But never took the time to notice me.



May be one day you realize
How much I loved
How much I cared
How I tried and how I suffered
How I wanted to be notice.


Which one are you? Are you the one who is doing the ignoring or are your the one who is waiting to be noticed? While you don't want to force love, you also don't want to ignore it when it comes on your way. 

If you are the one who has been doing the ignoring it is time for you to look around and find out who that person is and try to give that person a chance. (Obviously this doesn't apply to people who are already in a relationship)  If not be honest and let them know not to waste their time on you...tell them to move on. 

If you are the one who has been waiting to be noticed, maybe it is time for you to let go of that person; because if they never take the time to notice you, they may never will and life is too short to be wasting your time on someone who doesn't care about you. In some cases that someone may not even know you exist. Invest that energy on someone who would appreciate your value. Remember you are more than a shadow, you are created in the image of God, you are worthy of Love. 

"God's will is for each of us is to experience the joy of  Love. He did not created us to be alone but to find fulfillment and joy in relationship with one another." 

"Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm: For love is as strong as death, jealousy as cruel as the grave; its flames are flames of fire, a most vehement flame. Many waters can not quench love, nor can the floods drown it." Song of Solomon 8: 6-7

May your song of love be as sweet as the Songs of Solomon . Happy Valentines! 


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy readin your poems they remind me...this
    "I was there my darling... watching you waiting for me. I watched you but you didn’t see me,.... I know you are waiting for me to show up, but I am waiting for you to notice me…
    I wonder if you ever going to notice me"
    Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that was the comment I wrote on your blog a while back. It took me a while to recognize it. It just sounded so familiar. How funny!

    ReplyDelete